We interact with the objects around us; there are enormous numbers of them. But every object has its own shape. Through which we identify and understands the use of these shapes and objects in our daily life. So, while getting them on to the big screen we want to make sure that these shapes should look like the real object which we use in our daily life.
PowerPoint provides us the better solution for these shapes to convert them into real life object which means we can convert a 2D shape into 3D Object for better representation. This makes user or audience understand your thoughts or point of information which you want to deliver through your presentation.
Here’s how we do it:
- Click ‘Insert’ tab and add your favourite shape like circle, rectangle etc. from ‘Shapes’ section
- After adding your selected shape do a right-click on it and select ‘Format Shape’
- Select a solid fill or gradient fill (This step is not required but will enhance the 3D look of your shape/object)
- Now select ‘3D Format’ tab through this option you can give the 3D looks to your shape by adding depth, bevel, contour and surface type
- Then select ‘3D Rotation’ to give 3D perspective and you can rotate the object if required
This will not only enhance the object just by 3D effects even you will be able to provide better understanding for the people who will actually see this because our daily learning is all about interacting and to understand the objects which are with us. Even though we can save this object as a Picture file from PowerPoint to use them somewhere else. For this just right-click on object and select ‘Save as Picture’
So like in our daily life start creating the 3D objects in digital life and get benefits from them.